There are 3 main ways of adding albums directly to CLZ Music. This topic explains how to add your first album using a artist/title search. Before you can start adding albums, you’ll need a FREE CLZ Account.
Creating a FREE CLZ Account and/or logging in:
- Tap on the settings button:
- Now tap on Login Details . This looks a bit like the screen you should get (text might be different):
Do not have a CLZ Username and Password?
- Fill in your e-mail address and tap Create.
- Check your e-mail for your FREE CLZ Username and Password.
Got your CLZ Username and Password?
- Fill in your CLZ Username and Password, then tap Save.
Now that you’ve created an account and logged in you can start adding albums.
Adding by Artist/Title:
- Tap the Add Albums Automatically icon:
- Tap the By Title tab (iPhone users: Tap Add Albums then By Artist/Title)
- Type the artist/title then press Search to search
- Tap a result to view more details.
- Once you’ve selected the album you wish to add, tap Add Selected in the bottom right corner
- To view a preview of aalbum, tap on the title
- The little jewel-box icon tells you if the result has cover art or not.
To learn more about the other methods available, select one of the options below.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.