There are 3 main ways of adding albums directly to CLZ Music. This topic explains how to add your first album using a artist/title search. Before you can start adding albums, you’ll need a FREE Connect account.
Creating a FREE Connect account and/or logging in:
- Tap on the settings button:
- Now tap on Connect Login Details . This is the screen you should get:
Do not have a Connect Username and Password?
- Fill in your e-mail address and tap Create.
- Check your e-mail for your FREE Connect Username and Password.
Got your Connect Username and Password?
- Fill in your Connect Username and Password, then tap Save.
Now that you’ve created an account and logged in you can start adding albums.
Adding by Artist/Title:
- Tap the Add Albums Automatically icon:
- Tap the By Title tab (iPhone users: Tap Add Albums then By Artist/Title)
- Type the artist/title then press Search to search
- Tap a result to view more details.
- Once you’ve selected the album you wish to add, tap Add Selected in the bottom right corner
- To view a preview of an album, tap on the title
- The little jewel-box icon tells you if the result has cover art or not.
To learn more about the other methods available, select one of the options below.