or just search the App Store for "CLZ MUSIC"
Browse your collection in multiple views
- View your albums as a List (with small cover images and album details),
as a Cover Wall or in the cool Cover Flow view.
- Check album details in the details screen, showing full info about the album.
Choose between 4 different color styles for the details panel.
- Scroll through your music collection as a "flat" list of all albums,
or group your albums into handy folders, e.g. by Artist, Genre or Label.
- Most screens and views support both Portrait and Landscape orientations.
Keep track of your Collection and your Wish List
- Quickly switch your app's main screen between showing just the albums you own,
just the ones on your wish list or all albums in your database.
- Use the Edit screen, to move items from your wish list to "In Collection".
Search your music inventoryUse the Quick Search box to search your music database by artist, title, etc.
Both methods automatically provide full album details, like Cover Art, Artists, Titles and Track Titles all downloaded from the Collectorz.com central online CD database.
Add Albums by Artist and TitleJust search our online music database by Artist and Title and select the album you want to add.
Now click the Add button and you're done.
Add CDs by BarcodeUse your device camera to scan the barcodes on your CDs.
Our online database will recognize your CD barcodes and will automatically provide full CD details and cover art.
like Purchase Date, Store, Condition, Rating, Notes and Tags.
Music Collector Connect is a web-based music organizing and cloud storage system for music data.
If you own a Connect software subscription (US $19.95 per year), you can sync your data with the cloud,
for online backup purposes and for viewing and managing your music collection online.
Do you own the Music Collector desktop software for Windows or Mac OS X?
Then you can use the Connect syncing to transfer your data back and forth
between the CLZ Music app and your Music Collector software.
Login to Connect, sync changes up or down