Catalog your music on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add albums to your database:
- scan CD barcodes with your device camera
- or search by artist/title (great for vinyl).
- Auto-download song lists, cover art and more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ MUSIC"
The free trial is limited to 100 albums.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your album list in various layouts
- Use the List View with artists, titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your CD database
- Scroll through in your albums in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Artist or Year
- Order your list by Artist, Title or Year
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific album
Easily add albums to your database by barcode or title
- Add CDs by scanning barcodes:
- Scan CD barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your CD instantly recognized
- Or search our online music database by artist and title:
- Enter the artist and/or title to search...
- then pick the correct album from the results
Automatically retrieve full album data and images
- Artist / Composer, Title, Format, Label
- Catalog number, Release Date, Genres
- Number of tracks, Total Duration,
- Full track list and Cover images
Customize your album entries using the Edit screen
- Modify album properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your Ratings and your wish list
- Enter purchase info and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Music Collector desktop software
- Already own the Music Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Music app for iOS
- Add albums and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
January 30, 2017
“A great little app that so far,and I've only entered about 80 albums, has found every one of my bizarre and extensive collection.”
You spin me right round baby right round
January 27, 2017
“I love this app. There are quite a few online databases out there for managing your vinyl collection - I chose CLZ because it lets me access online as well as have an offline database that I own. This lets me have control and also lets me access online. I use this when I'm in a store to check if I have a copy of something in the collection - and also for the fun of entering and managing my collection. There are improvements to be made - and the great thing is that they are being made all the time. The support team are great - responsive and clear (and, in my mind, direct and honest). Highly recommend. Given the trial a go if you're not certain. It's worth it.”
January 25, 2017
“Currently testing the limited version. Finding it easy to use and a great way for me to record my music collection. Will definitely buy the full version.”
January 23, 2017
“Al fin! Version para ipad! Excelente ambiente, sencillo y sumamente util! Melomanos tomen nota!!”
Beste App für Musik Sammler
January 20, 2017
“Bin begeistert da ich Collectorz auch auf dem MAC nutze und seither keine Platten mehr doppelt kaufe.”
Music At Your Finger Tips
January 17, 2017
“I have a very extensive music collection and adding to it constantly. This app allows me to: - Check if I already own something - Provides me a wishlist and the ability to update it on the fly. - Compare items to others I find or to another person's collection -When I purchase something I can immediately at it and update my computer later. I have looked at other databases and this is the best I've found.”
Perfect music organizer!
January 17, 2017
“This app has been amazing! It's main use for me has been to make sure I don't add duplicates to my collection when prowling through the used music stores. The synchronization scheme is brilliant, and should be adopted by everyone and be the digital-age industry standard!”
Een must-have voor de muziekliefhebber
January 16, 2017
“Super tool!! Zeer gebruikersvriendelijk en een enorm complete database. Ik raad het iedereen aan.”
Nice and useful app
January 14, 2017
“Nice and useful app for those who have big CD collections.”
January 14, 2017
“Nun ist die App ein vollständiges Tool mit hoher Datensicherheit, um die CD Bestände zu verwalten (speichern in der Cloud u. Backup auf PC per iTunes). Zahlreiche Kinderkrankheiten wurden auskuriert. Endlich ist ein Bearbeiten oder Erfassen der Tracks möglich. Bis vor kurzem vergab ich zwei Sterne. Nun hat sich der Hersteller die volle Sternenzahl verdient. Danke für das kontinuierliche Verbessern der App. ”