Catalog your music on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add albums to your database:
- scan CD barcodes with your device camera
- or search by artist/title (great for vinyl).
- Auto-download song lists, cover art and more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ MUSIC"
The free trial is limited to 100 albums.
Unlock higher database limits using In-App purchases:
|+100 pack:||US $1|
|+250 pack:||US $2|
|+500 pack:||US $3|
|+1,000 pack:||US $5|
|+2,500 pack:||US $8|
|+5,000 pack:||US $12|
|+10,000 pack:||US $15|
|+25,000 pack:||US $20|
Browse your album list in various layouts
- Use the List View with artists, titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your CD database
- Scroll through in your albums in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Artist or Year
- Order your list by Artist, Title or Year
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific album
Easily add albums to your database by barcode or title
- Add CDs by scanning barcodes:
- Scan CD barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your CD instantly recognized
- Or search our online music database by artist and title:
- Enter the artist and/or title to search...
- then pick the correct album from the results
Automatically retrieve full album data and images
- Artist / Composer, Title, Format, Label
- Catalog number, Release Date, Genres
- Number of tracks, Total Duration,
- Full track list and Cover images
Customize your album entries using the Edit screen
- Modify album properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your Ratings and your wish list
- Enter purchase info and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Music Collector desktop software
- Already own the Music Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Music app for iOS
- Add albums and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
27 April, 2016
“Ik gebruik al jaren Bento dat helaas niet meer synchroniseert en vervangen is door het voor. Mij te dure Filemaker. Vandaag CLZ geinstalleerd. Nog maar een paar LP's ingebracht maar nu al onder de indruk van het gebruiksgemak. Complimenten aan de maker!”
Great App !!
25 April, 2016
“This is a great app for keeping track of your music, and for finding music you don't have yet. Love it, easy to use :D”
Perfect for Vinyl
17 April, 2016
“I've been looking for a way to sort my vinyl for a long time. This is a great way to keep tabs and track what I have for myself and God forbid I need to claim it for insurance. I love the ability to find the right category numbers and cover art or just create my own and snap a photo. Thank you.”
13 April, 2016
“Really good job!”
10 April, 2016
“Und der funktioniert wirklich gut, man scannt direkt ohne weitere Eingabe mehrere CDs, dann muss man teilweise noch eins von mehreren Treffern auswählen und fertig! Geht echt schnell!”
Easy to use
09 April, 2016
“Easy to add vinyl records. Most of my collection is in the database. ”
05 April, 2016
“Ik had deze app al op de mac en nu op de ipad. Werkt fantastisch en heeft alles wat een muziekliefhebber verlangd. Goed werk!!”
02 April, 2016
“As a small Vinyl collector I really like this app. You guys did it right, I've been working with it for a couple of months so far and absolutely no issues, five stars! ”
Catalog your music collection the easy way!
31 March, 2016
“Great app for cataloging your music collection and having all the details at your fingertips whilst out and about. Highly recommended!!”
Easy to catalogue your albums
29 March, 2016
“We were struggling to know what albums we had, and this is a perfect way to catalogue them. The scanning facility is so quick and easy to use. Highly recommended.”