Catalog your music on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add albums to your database:
- scan CD barcodes with your device camera
- or search by artist/title (great for vinyl).
- Auto-download song lists, cover art and more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ MUSIC"
The free trial is limited to 100 albums.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your album list in various layouts
- Use the List View with artists, titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your CD database
- Scroll through in your albums in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Artist or Year
- Order your list by Artist, Title or Year
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific album
Easily add albums to your database by barcode or title
- Add CDs by scanning barcodes:
- Scan CD barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your CD instantly recognized
- Or search our online music database by artist and title:
- Enter the artist and/or title to search...
- then pick the correct album from the results
Automatically retrieve full album data and images
- Artist / Composer, Title, Format, Label
- Catalog number, Release Date, Genres
- Number of tracks, Total Duration,
- Full track list and Cover images
Customize your album entries using the Edit screen
- Modify album properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your Ratings and your wish list
- Enter purchase info and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Music Collector desktop software
- Already own the Music Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Music app for iOS
- Add albums and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
October 20, 2016
“Tried several apps, this seems to be the best.”
October 15, 2016
“For years I kept an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my CD collection... This is so much easier, and also populates each listing with album artwork, track lists, and times. Scanning by barcode is also quite the timesaver. Great!”
October 4, 2016
“This is just what I was looking for. So far perfect, thanks. I enter the name of the artist and the name of the CD and all the information for that CD pops up. Add it to my collection and enter the next CD. Easy, even I can do this.”
Best app for CD & LP collectors!
October 2, 2016
“This is one of most useful apps on my iPhone. Now I have all my albums in my pocket. I have unlimited version and it works perfectly on both my devices. It contains all must-have's like: cloud sync, album add process and barcode scan search.”
September 30, 2016
“Makes cataloging and searching a breeze.”
Super app for your record and cd collection
September 25, 2016
“Easy to work with and nice approch when you have to see your collection.”
September 17, 2016
“Great app so far. It's very nice you can see the tracks list as well!”
So far amazing
September 17, 2016
“Just got this app waited years to find an app like this. Having just added 4 albums at random from 2000 albums not only did it find them so quick from scanning the bar code but adding to my library was so quick. I started with the full app after adding the first album. Very impressed if it's like this with adding all my albums I will be over the moon and tell the world how good it is. I have all my albums on my laptop and often when I am out I can't recall if I have that one or not. So often end up wasting money on a second copy. Not now carry all with me. And can easy see what I fancy playing. Now if only I could stream that album to my phone from my library. Haha well one day that's going to happen. Well done great app.”
September 16, 2016
“So far this app is very intuitive and very helpful. The interface is a breeze. I can't find any faults yet! And I have cataloged at ton!!”
Just the job
September 3, 2016
“Have been using the CLZ Book Collection app so thought it about time to get my CD's in order This app does the job really well Gave it 4/5 as it doesn't always recognise barcodes.”