Catalog your music on your Android phone or tablet
- Easily add albums to your database:
- scan CD barcodes with your device camera
- or search by artist/title (great for vinyl).
- Auto-download song lists, cover art and more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the Play Store on your device
and search for "CLZ MUSIC"
The free trial is limited to 100 albums.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your album list in various layouts
- Use the List View with artists, titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for Android Tablet, Phablet and Android Phone
Sort and search your CD database
- Scroll through in your albums in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Artist or Year
- Order your list by Artist, Title or Year
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific album
Easily add albums to your database by barcode or title
- Add CDs by scanning barcodes:
- Scan CD barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your CD instantly recognized
- Or search our online music database by artist and title:
- Enter the artist and/or title to search...
- then pick the correct album from the results
Automatically retrieve full album data and images
- Artist / Composer, Title, Format, Label
- Catalog number, Release Date, Genres
- Number of tracks, Total Duration,
- Full track list and Cover images
Customize your album entries using the Edit screen
- Modify album properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your Ratings and your wish list
- Enter purchase info and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. Android Phone and Android Tablet
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Music Collector desktop software
- Already own the Music Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Music app for Android
- Add albums and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
Very useful addition....
January 17, 2017
“.... to the desktop version which I can use to keep track of my vinyl collection when I'm out and about. There aren't many apps that I consider to be essential. This is definitely number one for usefulness as I use it almost daily. Top marks for developer support too as they're always looking for ways to improve the app and respond quickly and effectively if there are any issues with the app.”
This represents the current standard for collections
January 16, 2017
“Collecterz maintains the software in a practical and useful manner.”
January 12, 2017
“Perfect application for collectors.”
January 12, 2017
“Whether on desktop or mobile, no other collection management tools come close to Collectorz. Most important for power users: the applications are very flexible and customizable, and they don't lock in your data. It's yours to export and use with other software. Plus, their customer support is great and very responsive. A bug I reported was fixed in an update a few days later. Two thumbs up!”
January 7, 2017
“This is the ideal solution for my huge collection....especially on the phone with ease of scanning new albums.”
January 7, 2017
“Have used cloud storage facility for some time. But this allows a far smoother and quicker way to view my collection and locate CD's. Seems expensive but in my opinion well worth it.”
January 6, 2017
“Meine Sammlung immer dabei”
January 5, 2017
“Paid for full app and satisfied so far after a week. 128 albums later and almost all playlists available.”
January 5, 2017
“Ich war auf der Suche nach einer App für meine Sammlung. Bis jetzt bin ich richtig begeistert.”
January 1, 2017
“This is a must have for music collectors. For years I have been using Music Collector desktop software and Music Connect (free) on my phone as a web bookmark which worked ok to view the library but this android app (on samsung 5) is so much more usable. I don't normally buy apps on phones, let alone do reviews. The camera on the phone works well to scan the barcodes and it synched with my existing library with no issues. I like the view and sort by options which was clunky on the phone/web bookmark. And just in case there are any doubters, my non-techie husband was scanning within minutes. One recommendation (out of loyalty to the product) I would like to see a way to add a multi-disc CD as one album like on the desktop version. Thank you, thank you, thank you,”