There are 3 main ways of adding movies directly to CLZ Movies. This topic explains how to add your first movie using a title search. Before you can start adding movies, you’ll need a FREE Connect account.
Creating a FREE Connect account and/or logging in:
- Tap on the settings button:
- Now tap on Connect Login Details . This is the screen you should get:
Do not have a Connect Username and Password?
- Fill in your e-mail address and tap Create.
- Check your e-mail for your FREE Connect Username and Password.
Got your Connect Username and Password?
- Fill in your Connect Username and Password, then tap Save.
Now that you’ve created an account and logged in you can start adding movies.
Adding by Title:
- Tap the Add Movies icon:
- Tap the By Title tab (iPhone users: Tap Add Movies then By Title)
- Type the title then press enter to search
- Tap a title to view more details
- A barcode list will appear showing movies of various formats, tap a movie to view more information
- Once you’ve selected the movie you wish to add, tap Add Selected in the bottom right corner
- To view a preview of a movie, tap on the title
To learn more about the other methods available, select one of the options below.