Catalog your movie collection on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add movies to your database...
- by scanning barcodes with your device camera,
- or by entering just the movie title.
- Auto-download plot, cast, crew, cover art & more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ MOVIES"
The free trial is limited to 100 movies.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your movie list in various layouts
- Use the List View with titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your movie database
- Scroll through in your movies in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Format or Genre
- Order your list by Title, Year or Running Time
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific movie
Easily add movies to your database by barcode or title
- Add DVDs or Blu-Rays by scanning barcodes:
- Scan movie barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your movie instantly recognized
- Or search our online movie database by movie title:
- Enter the movie title to search...
- then pick the correct movie from the results
Automatically retrieve full movie data and images
- Title, Year, Studio, Genre, Plot, IMDb Rating & link
- Cast and crew lists (actor, directors, producers, etc..)
- Plots for movies, episode lists for TV Series
- Cover images, Backdrop art and YouTube trailers
Customize your movie entries using the Edit screen
- Modify movie properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your "Seen It" status and your wish list
- Enter purchase info, your rating and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Movie Collector desktop software
- Already own the Movie Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Movies app for iOS
- Add movies and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
Great App...great company
21 August, 2016
“I've been a long time subscriber to Collectorz for now over 10 years. I used to managed all of my collections via an Excel database back in the day and since discovering this group of people with the same ideas and methods of organization, well, I've never looked back. I admit, I was skeptical when moving from my program application to something managed in the "cloud" and via my smartphone...but omg! How awesome is it to know you've already got that book, movie, CD or game already in your collection or not?!?! I have all of their apps, programs and am an avid user of all of them. Well, I don't use the picture management application as I have my own crazy ways to organize. You can setup custom fields...like my book collection, I also file via the Dewey system. Lol. Yep, I do! My music collection...can sort by the actual name of band or name of soundtrack versus apple method of filing is a-z, so... You know how many bands start with "The.."? Ugh, drives me insane. Anyways, well worth the price, and updates are practically given, although...I've been with them so long I might be grandfathered in or something. I can't say enough about these apps... They rock!”
16 August, 2016
“The paid version of this app is outstanding. It's expensive, but has the most complete database, is well constructed, and doesn't try to force me into another unwanted account. I'd say that it is worth every penny. Please keep these features, folks, and you'll have a customer for life. Thanks for a great app.”
06 August, 2016
“The index system is awesome for knowing where to find a movie in my list.”
06 August, 2016
“Praktisch en snel op zoekbaar van films in bezit.”
Easy to use
05 August, 2016
“Couldn't be simpler. Scan the barcode and add to the collection. There are a small number of DVDs it doesn't know when you can add them by hand. ”
03 August, 2016
“This app is fantastic. Easy to use and well set out. A must for movie collectors.”
Great for movie buffs
03 August, 2016
“Love this app. We have a giant DVDs and blue ray collection and this makes it extremely manageable!”
Best Movie Catalog I've Seen
22 July, 2016
“I have used several movie cataloging applications on Windows, Mac and IOS. This is by far the most well thought out and easiest to use. The iPad interface is especialy nice, but it is very useable on iPhone as well. Definately worth the $15 for the unlimited upgrade.”
21 July, 2016
“La mejor forma de tener organizada la colección de películas.”
This app saved my life
20 July, 2016
“I sit here, staring in vain at my massive shelves of hopelessly unorganized media, hoping to find that one movie that I absolutely must see. I know I have it. I'm sure of it. My eyes light up. Is that it? No. It's the sequel. Let's not get distracted here. Surely the first one must be nearby, right? 40 minutes go by as I slowly come to the painful yet ultimate conclusion that I do not in fact own this movie. I have wasted a good chunk of my meaningless and empty life searching for a thing I never had. If only I had some way to easily search my collection so incidences like this could be avoided in the future. That's where Collectorz comes in. Their app is well designed and way more polished and less buggy than any of the free alternatives out there and their barcode scanning feature made it a breeze to import my hundreds of titles into the easily searchable and shareable list. If not for this app I'm sure I'd still be sitting and staring at a wall, searching for more things I don't own, muttering to myself like a crazy person and wishing some piece of software had come along to save me.”