Catalog your movie collection on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add movies to your database...
- by scanning barcodes with your device camera,
- or by entering just the movie title.
- Auto-download plot, cast, crew, cover art & more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ MOVIES"
The free trial is limited to 100 movies.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your movie list in various layouts
- Use the List View with titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your movie database
- Scroll through in your movies in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Format or Genre
- Order your list by Title, Year or Running Time
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific movie
Easily add movies to your database by barcode or title
- Add DVDs or Blu-Rays by scanning barcodes:
- Scan movie barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your movie instantly recognized
- Or search our online movie database by movie title:
- Enter the movie title to search...
- then pick the correct movie from the results
Automatically retrieve full movie data and images
- Title, Year, Studio, Genre, Plot, IMDb Rating & link
- Cast and crew lists (actor, directors, producers, etc..)
- Plots for movies, episode lists for TV Series
- Cover images, Backdrop art and YouTube trailers
Customize your movie entries using the Edit screen
- Modify movie properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your "Seen It" status and your wish list
- Enter purchase info, your rating and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Movie Collector desktop software
- Already own the Movie Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Movies app for iOS
- Add movies and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
Great movie collection app
September 14, 2016
“I love it!”
September 12, 2016
CLZ movies - brilliant app
September 11, 2016
“I have had a few movie database apps and I put over 500 movies in them twice only to have the formats change and in the end the end I could not access the movies and I wasted a huge amount of time. I decided to give the "movie" database one more try. I started using CLZ movie app and it has been flawless and a joy to use. I have it on 4 devices and I always have access to info on what movies I own. When an app works this brilliantly I felt compelled to write this review so that other serious movie fans can have this experience of do I own this movie and if so? What version?”
September 11, 2016
“So precise and useful.”
September 6, 2016
“Used this for many years (movie, book, and music). First got it to avoid buying duplicates of titles that I already owned. Provides lots of information and lots of control over what is displayed. Very useful if you have a large collection.”
Crucial tool for movie collectors
September 4, 2016
“For those who collect movies, this is a crucial program to help organize them. And it keeps getting better.”
September 3, 2016
“Thanks. I was losing track of which movies I own.”
August 26, 2016
“Love the features this app provides. Definitely makes keeping track of all your movies extremely easy. Would definitely recommend.”
August 23, 2016
“I love the Collectorz apps! They're user friendly, have hugely in-depth databases, and cover so many different types of media. I've had the comic book app for years and just bought the unlimited versions of the movie and book ones recently. They're a bit expensive but completely worth it.”
Great App...great company
August 21, 2016
“I've been a long time subscriber to Collectorz for now over 10 years. I used to managed all of my collections via an Excel database back in the day and since discovering this group of people with the same ideas and methods of organization, well, I've never looked back. I admit, I was skeptical when moving from my program application to something managed in the "cloud" and via my smartphone...but omg! How awesome is it to know you've already got that book, movie, CD or game already in your collection or not?!?! I have all of their apps, programs and am an avid user of all of them. Well, I don't use the picture management application as I have my own crazy ways to organize. You can setup custom fields...like my book collection, I also file via the Dewey system. Lol. Yep, I do! My music collection...can sort by the actual name of band or name of soundtrack versus apple method of filing is a-z, so... You know how many bands start with "The.."? Ugh, drives me insane. Anyways, well worth the price, and updates are practically given, although...I've been with them so long I might be grandfathered in or something. I can't say enough about these apps... They rock!”