Catalog your movies on your Android phone or tablet
- Easily add movies to your database...
- by scanning barcodes with your device camera,
- or by entering just the movie title.
- Auto-download plot, cast, crew, cover art & more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the Play Store on your device
and search for "CLZ MOVIES"
The free trial is limited to 100 movies.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your movie list in various layouts
- Use the List View with titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for Android Tablet, Phablet and Android Phone
Sort and search your movie database
- Scroll through in your movies in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Format or Genre
- Order your list by Title, Year or Running Time
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific movie
Easily add movies to your database by barcode or title
- Add DVDs or Blu-Rays by scanning barcodes:
- Scan movie barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your movie instantly recognized
- Or search our online movie database by movie title:
- Enter the movie title to search...
- then pick the correct movie from the results
Automatically retrieve full movie data and images
- Title, Year, Studio, Genre, Plot, IMDb Rating & link
- Cast and crew lists (actor, directors, producers, etc..)
- Plots for movies, episode lists for TV Series
- Cover images, Backdrop art and YouTube trailers
Customize your movie entries using the Edit screen
- Modify movie properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your "Seen It" status and your wish list
- Enter purchase info, your rating and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. Android Tablet and Android Phone
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Movie Collector desktop software
- Already own the Movie Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Movies app for Android
- Add movies and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
25 July, 2016
“Have the full software on my pc and use this app to carry a copy with me. So easy to use and synchronise wouldn't be without it. Great to be able to add films whilst on the move and then to be able to sync with PC later.”
Still loving it!!!
25 July, 2016
“Best program out there to keep track of your movies and other items...”
24 July, 2016
“The ability to add movies to my collection is AWESOME!”
24 July, 2016
“I have been using Movie, book, music, and game Collectorz databases since version 3 and I could not be happier with all the improvements and innovations they have added over the years (18-20). Then the mobile app came out crossing over to my PC, and they made me somehow even happier. Now the clz cloud allowing the easy updating of my databases on the fly, and the steady stream of improvements to this app is outstanding. Thanks Alwin & crew!”
I love these guys
22 July, 2016
“I also have thier PC program ( Movie Collector ) and the CLZ sync in this latest version is simple and I can access my collection of over 4700 titles anywhere, so no more duplication while search for new movies.”
20 July, 2016
“Keeps me from buying doubles. Keeps me organized.”
19 July, 2016
“Nice app. We have weds night movie night and now everyone can easily see my entire library.”
Best data app for movies
18 July, 2016
“Love having this app since I have 4000 movies on file easy to find out if I have that movie before I buy.”
Easy and effective
15 July, 2016
“I had a different app for my movies and when I changed phones, I lost everything. This one gives me the possibility of sending my list to any phone I want!!”
Best Movie database ever
15 July, 2016
“I have been using clz on my PC for years and on my phone since the first release and it's amazing I would highly recommend it to any movie geek! Best thing since sliced bread!”