CLZ Music lets you catalog your CD and Vinyl albums without manually entering all the details. Just search our Core online music database by searching the artist and title of your albums or scan the CDs barcode, then auto-download full track lists and duration, format, label, release date, catalog number, cover images and much more.
Adding albums by searching for Artist and Title:
If you are cataloging your music collection, the best way to add CDs and Vinyl albums is to search them by Artist and Title:
- Tap the Add Albums icon: .
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Artist/Title.
- Type the Artist and Title of the album and press Search.
- Tap the matching album result.
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add the album to your database.
- Tap Back, then Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added album.
Adding albums by searching for Artist and Title demo video:
Adding CDs by scanning their barcode
If you are cataloging your CDs to CLZ Music, you can also scan their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Albums icon:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at the barcode of a CD until the barcode and artist/title appear.
- If you want, scan a handful of CDs this way.
- When ready, tap the Proceed button at the bottom, taking you to the “barcode queue”.
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add these CDs to your database.
- Tap Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added CDs.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.