Adding CDs by scanning their barcode
If you are cataloging your CDs to CLZ Music, you can also scan their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Albums icon:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at the barcode of a CD until the barcode and artist/title appear.
- If you want, scan a handful of CDs this way.
- When ready, tap the Proceed button at the bottom, taking you to the “barcode queue”.
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add these CDs to your database.
- Tap Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added CDs.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.