or just search the App Store for "CLZ GAMES"
Browse your collection in multiple views
- View your games as a List (with small cover images and game details),
as a Cover Wall or in the cool Cover Flow view.
- Check game details in the details screen, showing full info about the game.
Choose between 4 different color styles for the details panel.
- Scroll through your game collection as a "flat" list of all games,
or group your games into handy folders, e.g. by Platform, Genre or Developer.
- Most screens and views support both Portrait and Landscape orientations.
Keep track of your Collection and your Wish List
- Quickly switch your app's main screen between showing just the games you own,
just the ones on your wish list or all games in your database.
- Use the Edit screen, to move items from your wish list to "In Collection".
Search your game inventoryUse the Quick Search box to search your game database by title.
Both methods automatically provide full game details, like Cover Art, Platform, Developer and Descriptions all downloaded from the Collectorz.com central online game database.
Add Games by TitleJust search our online game database by Title and select the game you want to add.
Now click the Add button and you're done.
Add Games by BarcodeUse your device camera to scan the barcodes on your games.
Our online database will recognize your game barcodes and will automatically provide full game details and cover art.
like Purchase Date, Store, Completed, Rating, Notes and Tags.
Game Collector Connect is a web-based game organizing and cloud storage system for game data.
If you own a Connect software subscription (US $19.95 per year), you can sync your data with the cloud,
for online backup purposes and for viewing and managing your game collection online.
Do you own the Game Collector desktop software for Windows?
Then you can use the Connect syncing to transfer your data back and forth
between the CLZ Games app and your Game Collector software.
Login to Connect, sync changes up or down