Catalog your game collection on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add games to your database:
- scan game barcodes with your device camera,
- or search for games by title and platform.
- Auto-download game details, description & cover art.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for data backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ GAMES"
The free trial is limited to 100 games.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your game list in various layouts
- Use the List View with titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your game database
- Scroll through in your games in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Platform or Developer
- Order your list by Title, Year or Index number
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific game
Easily add games to your database by barcode or title
- Add games by scanning barcodes:
- Scan game barcodes with your device camera...
- and have your game instantly recognized
- Or search our online game database by game title:
- Enter the game title to search...
- then pick the correct game from the results
Automatically retrieve full game data and images
- Title, Year, Platform, Developer, Publisher,
- Genre, Format, Audience Rating
- Full description of the game, Series (where applicable)
- Cover images and YouTube trailers
Customize your game entries using the Edit screen
- Modify game properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your "Completed" status and your wish list
- Enter purchase info, your rating and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Game Collector desktop software
- Already own the Game Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Games app for iOS
- Add games and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
January 30, 2017
“Super easy to use.”
Perfect collecting app
January 19, 2017
“I had been using the giant bomb app to log my collection but a lot of games were not available to add to my collection, moving to this app I can add all my games and screen shot the game if I want to change its default picture. So far this app is perfect and has yet to miss a game that I have.”
January 15, 2017
“Hasta ahorita es la mejor que he utilizado para organizar mi juegos en el celular.”
January 15, 2017
“Have experienced some freezing and crashing when adding/syncing, but from the email I received I'm guessing it was just due to their server issues they recently experienced since I was using it during that time frame when I was having the issues. It seems to have been fixed and I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the app overall and the company behind it. They are really good about letting you know what's going on and they seem to be on top of issues pretty quick. No games with a barcode have stumped the app yet. App has a decent amount of features yet is setup so it's simple to use.”
Best gamer database ever
January 15, 2017
“I've tried them all, and this is the easiest and quickest by far. The barcode reader is reliable and can do a stack of games in two minutes. The entry by title is great, with pictures, and had 100% of my titles across 5 consoles. Folder org is nice, and so far - can't say I'm missing any features as compared to other inventory apps.”
Best App out there
January 12, 2017
“The app works exactly as promised. Best app out there for cataloging and keeping your collection up to date. It works best when paired with the full unlocked desktop program, which can get pricey, but watch for sales, you can usually find them for a reasonable price. Combining the desktop software and mobile app together lets you have your entire collection on the go and keep track of what you are looking for when out game hunting. I have passed up games in the past because I thought I already had it, only to find out I didn't. You can create custom tags to be on the look out for case upgrades or to filter games by cart only. Tags are completely customizable and give you the flexibility to know exactly what you are looking out for without having to remember.”
January 1, 2017
December 30, 2016
“Rad, nuff said.”
Great app! Must have!
December 29, 2016
“Great app to keep a list of your games! I love that you can edit the cover, titles, etc. Its bar scanner works great as well!”
December 20, 2016
“Makes it really simple to manage my collection. I love this app.”