Catalog your book collection on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add books to your database:
- scan ISBN barcodes with your device camera
- or search by author and title.
- Auto-download author, title, plot, cover art & more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ BOOKS"
The free trial is limited to 100 books.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your book list in various layouts
- Use the List View with titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your book database
- Scroll through in your books in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Author or Genre
- Order your list by Author, Title or Year
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific book
Easily add books to your database by ISBN or title
- Add books by scanning ISBNs:
- Scan book ISBNs with your device camera...
- and have your book instantly recognized
- Or search our online book database by author and title:
- Enter the author and/or title to search...
- then pick the correct book from the results
Automatically retrieve full book data and images
- Author, Title, ISBN, Publisher, Publication Date
- Genre and Subjects, Number of pages
- Format, Plots summary, LoC Classification
- Dewey and Cover images
Customize your book entries using the Edit screen
- Modify book properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your "Read It" status and your wish list
- Enter purchase info, your rating and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Book Collector desktop software
- Already own the Book Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Books app for iOS
- Add books and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
Started a Doubter, Now a Believer
16 July, 2016
“After years of excel charts and graphs, this app comes along and makes it all easier! Top notch, Grade A, top shelf. Everything at the tip of my fingers for what I have and am trying to locate for my collection. Keep up the amazing work!”
16 July, 2016
“Very good way to track the books you have.”
12 July, 2016
“Easy to use.”
05 July, 2016
“Excellent database of books. Easy to use. Improvements made since first purchased app have made it even better. Would recommend for large book collections.”
The best book collection organizer
05 July, 2016
“CLZ Books gets better and better with each release. New features get added, enriching its capabilities. Equally important, annoying bugs get fixed, cleaning up the experience. I discovered the best way to create my own personal categories is to use Tags, and just ignore Genres and Subjects. That way I see a much cleaner listing of what I'm interested in. Until I figured this out, I was frustrated by the auto-populating of Subjects which overwhelmed my "categories".”
Perfect for Book Nerds like me
02 July, 2016
“Easy to use, very comprehensive.”
Excellent app to inventory books!
23 June, 2016
“So far I've scanned 24 books very quickly. I like that you can continually scan books & then add everything at once to your collection. No crashing & it's visually pleasing seeing all the books with their cover art nicely displayed. No complaints so far.”
Easy to use
21 June, 2016
“I have been very happy so far with this app. I especially like the scanning feature that allows me to scan the ISBN instead of having to type each number in by hand. The cost to upgrade storage is on par with other apps and websites I have checked out.”
20 June, 2016
Excellent and Comprehensive
15 June, 2016
“I love the attention to detail and the ease of entry by by scanning through my phone.”