Catalog your book collection on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add books to your database:
- scan ISBN barcodes with your device camera
- or search by author and title.
- Auto-download author, title, plot, cover art & more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ BOOKS"
The free trial is limited to 100 books.
Unlock higher database limits using In-App purchases:
|+100 pack:||US $1|
|+1,000 pack:||US $5|
|+2,500 pack:||US $10|
|No Limits pack:||US $15|
Browse your book list in various layouts
- Use the List View with titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your book database
- Scroll through in your books in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Author or Genre
- Order your list by Author, Title or Year
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific book
Easily add books to your database by ISBN or title
- Add books by scanning ISBNs:
- Scan book ISBNs with your device camera...
- and have your book instantly recognized
- Or search our online book database by author and title:
- Enter the author and/or title to search...
- then pick the correct book from the results
Automatically retrieve full book data and images
- Author, Title, ISBN, Publisher, Publication Date
- Genre and Subjects, Number of pages
- Format, Plots summary, LoC Classification
- Dewey and Cover images
Customize your book entries using the Edit screen
- Modify book properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your "Read It" status and your wish list
- Enter purchase info, your rating and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Book Collector desktop software
- Already own the Book Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Books app for iOS
- Add books and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
25 May, 2016
“I've just started using this app and I am blown away! It is just what I have been looking for.”
To the making of many books
23 May, 2016
“This app is great. I've started cataloging my books. Pretty easy scanning the ISBN. They also have one for your music. Someday I may get to my CDs.”
So easy so good
22 May, 2016
“Only just started using it but it's so easy and intuitive, I was looking to catalogue my extensive book collection manually on a spreadsheet, but this finds your book via barcode and more importantly by author title, then displays them beautifully in list or carousel format. Highly recommended and may be useful for insurance purposes.”
19 May, 2016
“It is easy to use and fun to see all my books in one place!”
Awesome Customer Support
18 May, 2016
“Brilliant App. World-Class Support. Awesome.”
Book nerds favorite app!!
17 May, 2016
“I am a college professor with a decent book collection. I have never really left a review this extensive before but I had to! I LOVE THIS APP!!! I haven't used Mac version so I am bit of a novice. I had been searching and searching for a book database app to figure out what books I have. It's easy to use, just scan and upload!!”
Wonderful! Catalogue your books
17 May, 2016
“This and its desktop counterparts go from strength to strength. They interact seamlessly via the cloud and hugely facilitate the making and keeping of a book catalogue. Since you can carry the catalogue in your pocket it will pay for itself in prevented duplicate purchases. There is room for improvement; I would happily pay a modest amount extra if Dewey numbers were routinely included in the online catalogue; at present the majority of my non-fiction books have them, but many don't. The subject indexing field is chaotic and anarchic. It seems that users can dream up their own format for each subject, with the result that one subject may have several labels differing only in punctuation or some other trivial respect. There must be a better way. The handling of diacritical marks is deficient. The book price fields give no indication of the currency: this makes the field essentially useless if one buys in several currencies. A way of printing labels including spine labels would be a useful addition. However the app is continually being improved over the years. Support is excellent, with prompt and intelligent responses. It's by far the best solution I know of for a private collection or small library.”
Love the scanner!
16 May, 2016
“Works great so far! Thanks!”
App and program work awesome just as advertised
12 May, 2016
“Perfect for keeping a full catalog of all my books plenty of flexibility with user defined fieldstone. Having you complete catalog on my phone synced with my pc is phenomenal.”
Eindelijk overzicht van mijn boekverzameling
09 May, 2016
“Prima app waarmee je supersnel via scannen van het ISBNummer overzicht hebt over je boeken. Heb ook mijn ebooks erin gezet. Is heel fijn dat ik daardoor van die boeken ook een korte beschrijving van het verhaal heb.”