Catalog your book collection on your iPhone or iPad
- Easily add books to your database:
- scan ISBN barcodes with your device camera
- or search by author and title.
- Auto-download author, title, plot, cover art & more.
- Use the free CLZ Cloud for backups and syncing.
Download a free trial version
or just open the App Store on your device
and search for "CLZ BOOKS"
The free trial is limited to 100 books.
Unlock to unlimited for US $15 (In-App purchase).
Browse your book list in various layouts
- Use the List View with titles and main info
- or browse cover images in the Cover Wall view
- Check full details in your preferred skin
- Optimized layouts for iPad and iPhone
Sort and search your book database
- Scroll through in your books in one "flat list"...
- or group them into folders, e.g. by Author or Genre
- Order your list by Author, Title or Year
- Use the Quick Search box to find a specific book
Easily add books to your database by ISBN or title
- Add books by scanning ISBNs:
- Scan book ISBNs with your device camera...
- and have your book instantly recognized
- Or search our online book database by author and title:
- Enter the author and/or title to search...
- then pick the correct book from the results
Automatically retrieve full book data and images
- Author, Title, ISBN, Publisher, Publication Date
- Genre and Subjects, Number of pages
- Format, Plots summary, LoC Classification
- Dewey and Cover images
Customize your book entries using the Edit screen
- Modify book properties (like title, format, etc..)
- Create your own genre and tag classification
- Track your "Read It" status and your wish list
- Enter purchase info, your rating and notes
Use the free CLZ Cloud system for data backups, syncing and sharing
- Backup your collection data in the free CLZ Cloud
- Sync data between devices, e.g. iPhone and iPad
- Browse your list online on the free CLZ Cloud site
- Share your public cloud link with friends & family
Transfer data to and from the Book Collector desktop software
- Already own the Book Collector software for PC or Mac?
- Then seamlessly sync your data to this CLZ Books app for iOS
- Add books and edit entries on your mobile app
- And sync the changes back to your desktop database
January 13, 2017
“Para quem procura uma organização dos seus livros e os que querem obter, esse app cumpre com a requisito.”
App and program work awesome just as advertised
January 12, 2017
“Perfect for keeping a full catalog of all my books plenty of flexibility with user defined fields. Having my complete catalog on my phone synced with my pc is phenomenal.”
January 9, 2017
“Descargue la app hoy y ya me ha permitido crear en poco tiempo un listado de mi colección de libros con muchos detalles. Además se sincroniza con los diferentes dispositivos. Hasta el momento una excelente y poderosa app.”
January 5, 2017
“Funziona perfettamente. L'integrazione via cloud con l'applicazione desktop è utilissima.”
January 1, 2017
“The app makes adding books much simpler than the full PC program. Display, filtering and sorting are excellent. ”
Goed en snel
December 31, 2016
“De software is erg snel en vindt de correcte boeken vrijwel direct op het moment dat de bar code gescand wordt. Zelfs Donald Duck pockets worden gevonden. Het kost een paar centen maar het werkt wel beter en vele malen sneller dan andere vergelijkbare apps die ik snel getest heb.”
Good App 4 collectors
December 25, 2016
“If everything will be so easy for the next 90 books, I will pay for the Pro version!”
December 16, 2016
“I've been look for an iOS app for some time to keep a library of the books I've read, so when I'm in a store I can scan the database to see if I've already read it. Very frustrating to get home and find out I already have a copy. CZL solves that issue. The bar scanner is really fast and adding my whole library was done in 30 mins.”
December 15, 2016
“Couldn't be happier with the ease of use with this app.”
Love this APP!
December 10, 2016
“We have found this program to be so helpful to catalog our book collection. The app is a great addition to the software. I am able to add books when I am away from my computer and sync it when I am able. It also helps me to keep from buying a book I already own when I'm out book buying. This has saved me money. The other thing I have used it for is to check where in my home library a book is supposed to be when we can't find it. The pictures are so helpful. I can enter the books on the software the way they are positioned on our shelves and then scroll through the pictures on the app on my iPad to see what shelf the book we're looking for is and what books it is in between. This has saved us so much time.”