Scan barcodes with your iPhone, iPad or Android camera
and instantly beam them to any text box on your PC or Mac.
Requirements:For the iOS edition:
- iOS 4 or higher
- Devices: iPhone 3GS or newer / iPad 2 or newer / iPod touch 4th gen or newer.
CLZ Barry does NOT work on iPhone 3G!
- For comic book (UPC+5) barcodes, an iPhone 4 or newer is required!
Scanning UPC+5 comic book barcodes will NOT work on an iPad or iPod touch!
For the Android edition:
- Android 2.1 or higher
- Devices: all devices with a high quality, auto-focus camera.
- Scan barcodes using the built-in camera of your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Supports UPC, EAN, ISBN, UPC+5 barcodes and QR codes.
- Instantly transmit scanned barcodes to your desktop computer (PC or Mac).
- Barcodes are entered into any program, any textbox on your PC or Mac,
as if you entered the digits using your keyboard.
- All scanned barcodes are automatically remembered for later (re)sending
- Select barcodes and send them to your desktop computer in batch.
- Send selected barcodes by email.
- Save selected barcodes to a TXT file and download it via iTunes.
- When scanning barcodes for DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, CDs, book, comics or games, CLZ Barry automatically looks up Title and Cover Image in the Collectorz.com online media databases.
- Tap an entry in the barcode list to view more media details on the Collectorz.com Connect mobile website.
- Instantly send scanned barcodes to the Barcode box of your Add Automatically screen. Buddy will even automatically "press" the "Search Now" button for you, so that after scanning a barcode, your Collector program automatically starts the search.
- Or: use CLZ Barry to scan multiple barcodes in "offline" mode, then send the entire batch to the Queue Mode of your Add Automatically screen
Demo video: Using CLZ Barry with your Collectorz.com software:
Here's what customers have said about CLZ Barry:
"WOW! I think that is one of greatest things since sliced bread! It's BETTER than sliced bread!!! I am now able to scan all my movies and keep a log of what I have and where it is in my Sony jukebox. Thank you Collectorz and iPad, you've made my day!"
July 24, 2015
July 14, 2015
"I found a problem with Code 39 and contacted support. Problem was verified and now fixed.. Great App with Great support."
July 14, 2015
"Thank you for addressing the comic book scanning issue."
July 12, 2015
"I love using this app. It's so much faster than manual entry that I had to do years ago when entering the collections from scratch. And now I can also see the titles in Barry as well so I know I'm getting the correct disks entered."
July 10, 2015
"Works great again!"
July 10, 2015
"I've now updated to v2 with Hotfix, the app launches and works perfectly. The design changes look great and us visually appealing. Great Job!"
July 09, 2015
"Once I figured out how to use it, after reading the easily accessible manual it worked and I had a ball scanning bar codes with my iPad and having the book already entered into my database of the book collectorz software!! If you love books and want to keep them in a manageable state try this you will love it all!"
July 08, 2015
"I can't tell you how excited I am to have this app enhance the Clz software I've already purchased to catalog our small church library of about 6,000 books. I've been dreading the process of converting our old card catalog system to an electronic system because I thought it would be so tedious. Now I can scan batches of books at once, and within minutes of syncing with my laptop they're cataloged! And I can easily use the print-to-labels function of the software to print labels for my books. You've helped me go from dreading this process to loving it! Thank you sooooo much!"
June 29, 2015
"Highly recommend. Great addition to the program. Works as advertised and saves loads of time."
June 25, 2015
"For what I have tested so far it seems to work well."
May 07, 2015
"I've tested it and it works really great!.
There's only one thing...it would be nice if the reading transmition wouldn't require internet. That it could work with both devices in the same network, such as WLAN or bluetooth, for example."
May 07, 2015
"Best so Far, thanks!"
March 15, 2015
"Ok, so I bought a scanner to enter products in a web and OSX app and it refused to do it correctly but worked on a windows machine. Mac keyboards are different and the barcode scanners emulate a standard keyboard. No buggy. I tried serveral apps and none worked satisfactorily. Some required you to copy and past, but this JUST WORKS. Put your curser in the app or box scan and BAM!!! It's there over wifi. Instantaneously. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Anybody want to buy my barcode scanner it might still be up on eBay..."
March 01, 2015
"Just works very well."
January 30, 2015
"I was looking for a wireless QR Code scanner to help automate my small business. These cost at least £150....but this app achieves the same result and works perfectly. I can scan the QR codes I created on stock labels, add a quantity for each, then transmit this data directly into Excel in my Mac.
Awesome. Support is fantastic too. I identified a bug in separating Code and Quantity info on upload to Excel 2011 for Mac. Development team issued a new version of software on Mac side within 24 hours of my report. Thanks for an incredibly useful app."
January 13, 2015
"This is truly a great companion to the CLZ comic database! Definitely save yourself a headache. You can input your comics into the d-base efficiently without a hassle. BUY IT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!"
January 11, 2015
"Absolutely brilliant - makes cataloging a large book collection much easier."
January 10, 2015
"This app, amazing, my game collections is becoming organised!!"
December 28, 2014
"Super easy to use. Saved me tons of time cataloging my library."
November 24, 2014