Scan barcodes with your iPhone, iPad or Android camera
and instantly beam them to any text box on your PC or Mac.
Requirements:For the iOS edition:
- iOS 4 or higher
- Devices: iPhone 3GS or newer / iPad 2 or newer / iPod touch 4th gen or newer.
CLZ Barry does NOT work on iPhone 3G!
- For comic book (UPC+5) barcodes, an iPhone 4 or newer is required!
Scanning UPC+5 comic book barcodes will NOT work on an iPad or iPod touch!
For the Android edition:
- Android 2.1 or higher
- Devices: all devices with a high quality, auto-focus camera.
- Scan barcodes using the built-in camera of your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Supports UPC, EAN, ISBN, UPC+5 barcodes and QR codes.
- Instantly transmit scanned barcodes to your desktop computer (PC or Mac).
- Barcodes are entered into any program, any textbox on your PC or Mac,
as if you entered the digits using your keyboard.
- All scanned barcodes are automatically remembered for later (re)sending
- Select barcodes and send them to your desktop computer in batch.
- Send selected barcodes by email.
- Save selected barcodes to a TXT file and download it via iTunes.
- When scanning barcodes for DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, CDs, book, comics or games, CLZ Barry automatically looks up Title and Cover Image in the Collectorz.com online media databases.
- Tap an entry in the barcode list to view more media details on the Collectorz.com Connect mobile website.
- Instantly send scanned barcodes to the Barcode box of your Add Automatically screen. Buddy will even automatically "press" the "Search Now" button for you, so that after scanning a barcode, your Collector program automatically starts the search.
- Or: use CLZ Barry to scan multiple barcodes in "offline" mode, then send the entire batch to the Queue Mode of your Add Automatically screen
Demo video: Using CLZ Barry with your Collectorz.com software:
Here's what customers have said about CLZ Barry:
March 26, 2014
"I bought an comic book collecting program which recommended this app to scan the barcodes. It works exactly as promised. My learning curve was finding out that there are different kinds of barcodes, and you must choose what kind of product you're scanning, which is done on the bottom center. Once I chose comics, it worked perfectly."
March 01, 2014
"The app is excellent for quickly scanning your books into your library."
February 28, 2014
"I have finished scanning my 466 movies. I now have to scan TV shows. So far we are enjoying the application."
February 24, 2014
"Brought my hundreds of books under control. Find the sweet spot and scanning is super rapid."
February 18, 2014
"A compliment for this incredible app I have tried many barcode scanners, but none has done what I wanted. "
February 17, 2014
"The scanner has saved me loads of time entering in my collections."
February 16, 2014
"Its Great prg."
January 23, 2014
"This app does what is intended to do with ease. It is currently helping me to catalogue a few thousand CDs and making the task a lot more easy. I am delighted!"
January 17, 2014
"This is an amazing application and so clever. It reads the barcodes and are transfered straight away to your mac. This saves you lots of time.
It is perfect for my business! 5 stars"
January 13, 2014
"Does exactly what it says it does."
December 26, 2013
"I scanned 80 DVDs today. Batch processing works great. 3,920 DVDs to go."
December 06, 2013
"Great app. Very useful."
November 26, 2013
"This is a fantastic app. It does all that it claims (at least to the extent of features I have uses) and does it better than I expected. Scanning is fast and accurate, and very robust. Has picked up when barcode was only showing less than 1/16 of an inch, read through sticker residue over barcode; old, new, glossy, dull, faded it has read them all. Using it with Bookpedia and it is working flawlessly."
November 18, 2013
"This is an awesome app. I just love using it."
October 25, 2013
"I've been collecting and reading comic books for close to two years. As a child I always loved to read them as well. I love the escape and fantasy that they provide for the reader.
Some of my favorites are Old Man Logan Kingdom Come Justice Killing Joke Res Hulk just to name a few.
So now that I have over 500 comics I need to stay organized. I went on the internet and found only a few programs to help the collector categorize there collection. So after doing some due diligence I have found this amazing iPhone scanning program called CLZ Barry.
I have been super happy with it and would highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys to read discuss collect the document there comics and trade publications. "
October 23, 2013
"Es muy buena me gusta pero calienta mucho mi iphone hojala areglen eso pero es muy efectiva al escanear."
September 27, 2013
"I really like this app. It makes entering comic books easy."
September 15, 2013
"Well worth the price does exactly what u want - fast-accurate very good."
September 09, 2013
"Makes scanning my books much easier best scanner I've had."
September 01, 2013